A hydration boosting serum formulated with two forms of Hyaluronic Acid, known for their rejuvenating properties, and antioxidants to replenish moisture and protect against external free radical damage.
• Cristalhyal (Sodium Hyaluronate) and PrimalHyal 50 (Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid) | A blend of high molecular and low molecular weight (hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid) forms of hyaluronic acid that help to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by quenching the skin with hydration-boosting molecules.
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help fortify overall skin appearance, improve the look of discolouration, alleviate redness, balance oils and maintain hydration.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin by fighting free radical damage.
• Aspect Signature Blend | Certified organic superfood complex of Australian botanicals with powerful antioxidant properties.
HOW TO USE
Application morning & night: Apply as final serum in skincare regime. Dispense 1 pump and smooth onto skin.
• Ultra Hydrating
• Helps to plump and smooth skin texture with hydration-boosting molecules
• Calming and soothing
• Antioxidant properties
• Reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
• Great to use prior to makeup to help plump the skin
YOUR GO-TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin concerns
• Those looking for a vegan friendly hydrating serum
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite
Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens