Your privacy is important to us & we take the responsibility of handling your personal information very seriously. Dermal Resolutions complies with the Privacy Act 1988 you can find information here www.privacy.gov.au. This policy explains how we may collect, use, disclose & otherwise handle personal & sensitive information.
Personal information is collected directly from clients or potential future clients when they personally complete & submit a client card & consent form to become a client of Dermal Resolutions. This can be done in person or via our website portals or links. Personal contact information may also be received via an online enquiries form.
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include names, addresses, email addresses, & phone numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone, by email, via our website dermalresolutions.com.au, from COVID forms, as required by law, from media & publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies & third-parties.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change in the future, we will use them for new purposes only. Data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information to be able to provide you with our products & services. Upon entering Dermal Resolutions, clients complete a form created via Timely. Dermal Resolutions forms are customized & require before any consultations or treatments.
The only personal information collected is what is provided voluntarily by a client or prospective client. You are not obligated to provide personal information however failure to do so may result in Dermal Resolutions being unable to provide services or products to you.
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil obligations according to a client’s request for, & Dermal Resolutions agreement to provide, services, products &/or any other agreement between him/her;
- To render services to the client;
- To obtain opinions or comments about products &/or services from members;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from clients.
- To provide information about products, services &/or special offers
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Afterpay account) email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify Customer support information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Accessing your Personal Information
You have the right to review personal &/or sensitive Information that may be recorded on Dermal Resolutions database. Information may be reviewed by submitting a written request for such access.
A request may be made to delete or amend personal &/or sensitive information, & all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons, which includes but is not limited to the proper maintenance of medical & health records. Deletion or amendment of information may result in us being unable to sell products directly &/or provide certain services including after-sales services.
Contact by Dermal Resolutions
We do not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from us which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the marketing database by contacting us via the enquiries form on the website.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate & independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site & welcome any feedback about these sites.
Dermal Resolutions uses the communication platform Shopify & email - this service is used for delivery of email updates, promotions, clinic news & newsletters only. Your personal information (name & email address) is used for delivering these communications. All personal data entered on dermalresolutions.com.au is kept strictly confidential with the managing director.
Thank you, Dermal Resolutions.
Last updated: 22.06.2021