At Dermal Resolutions, we provide a variety of treatment options supporting the health of your skin and aim to alleviate skin concerns and imperfections.
We are dedicated to achieving clinically proven results and maintaining them for our clients. We work in conjunction with other treatment options available in the dermal industry to achieve the best results for you and your skin.
Allow Dermal Resolutions to be your solution, to your skin concerns!
Your skin conditions;
- Acne / Inflammation
- Blackheads & clogged skin
- Dilated capillaries & general redness
- Uneven skin colour
- Uneven skin texture
- Photo damage brought on from UV exposure
- Superficial scarring
We aim to treat the skin for:
- Pre/Post operative skin management
- Skin Tag removal
- General cosmetic maintenance
Your Safety - “ Compliment without Compromise”
Your therapists prescribe active cosmeceutical grade skin treatments. They work in synergy to correct skin concerns rather than just mask the symptoms.
The Dermaroller is an original concept that is a German designed and patented device. Its’ efficiency has been proven through scientific and clinical findings for anti-ageing, skin regeneration improvement and Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). The Dermaroller is the ONLY skin needling device listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as a medical device (Class IIa).
Please fully understand the risks and benefits of your chosen procedure prior to consent.
Your Dermal Clinician
- To encourage research based therapy and patient management to achieve optimum clinical outcomes.
- In clinic treatments aim to prepare the skin before and after surgery procedures, for general skin health and to have the skin in its best possible condition.
- All treatments are carefully planned with client co-operation and skin preparation for in clinic treatment including a skin consultation process, homecare recommended products and treatment protocol individually customised for each client.
- Your Dermal Clinican provides after hours support and advice unlike many other salons. We pride ourselves on almost always being available for our clients.
Dermal Resolutions continues to grow through the referral of your family and friends. We now have referral gift packs on offer so you and your loved ones can spoil yourselves.
To make an appointment, please contact Ashlee directly.
Your appointment is important to Dermal Resolutions. Please allow extra time to find Dermal Resolutions on first visit and arrive promptly to your allocated treatment time. Arriving late will mean that your appointment time will be limited as it will still finish at the original time. When cancelling or rescheduling an appointment, we kindly require 48hours notice.
This can be made via text message, email or phone call.
A $100 deposit is required for all injectable services.
Your Clinician - Ashlee McGill
With over 10 years experience, Ashlee is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and offering her professional advice to educate her clientele.
Ashlee has completed a Diploma in Beauty Spa Therapy and Bachelor Degree in Health Science at Victoria University. She attends Cosmetic conferences to advance herself with the latest scientific anti-aging information available.
DR prides itself on client satisfaction; one on one customised treatments and provides clientele with:
- Extended late night working hours
- Affordable treatment services
- Scientifically Proven Professional skin care
- Latest industry knowledge
- New technology “Micro-HYDRA-Dermabrasion”
- Manual Spray Tanning technique – guaranteed NO ORANGE
- Operator Dependent machines